Orange Cranberry Walnut cake makes a lovely combination to have as a sweet tea time appetizer or even as a dessert. This easy to make cake is healthy and tasty. What more do you want to serve someone at a high tea party. So what are you waiting for? Try this delicious combo of walnuts, oranges and cranberries and please your guests today.
What you need
2 cup flour
¾ cup sugar
Pinch of salt
1 and ½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chopped cranberry
½ cup chopped walnuts
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon grated orange peel
How to prepare
- Take a large size bowl and combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt together.
- Add the cranberries and chopped walnuts in above mixture and beat the mixture thoroughly.
- In a separate small bowl combine the egg, oil, orange juice and grated orange peels and mix well until smooth.
- Now add the above flour mixture in it and mix until just combined.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree and pour the batter into a pan and bake. This will take 45-50 minutes time.
- Once it is done, let the cake rest for 10 minutes then remove from the pan and cut into square pieces.
Your orange cranberry walnut cake is ready. This can be a great combination for your evening tea or a dessert.
Post by- Archana